STOCKS CLEARANCE PROMOTION - FREE POSTAGE NATIONWIDE!!


CHECK OUT FULL BOOKLIST PAGE TO SEE CURRENT AVAILABLE READY STOCKS



WHILE STOCKS LAST - SELLING FAST - EMAIL ME AT julesonlinebookstore@gmail.com & GRAB YOUR BOOKS NOW!!

REVISED POSTAGE FEE : RM7.00 per parcel

dear all,

ive been trying to maintain my postage fee to rm5 / parcel - even after pos malaysia has increased their rates.

but now ive no choice but to revise to rm7 / parcel - unlimited qty of books inside so you can squeeze in as much as you want.

sorry i cannot afford to keep topping up the fee on my own as my profit margin is really minimal per book. i love books so much and simply doing this to keep myself happy :) [at the same time dont want to bankrupt myself hehe]. and its so much fun sharing the joy of reading with others!

ill also be revising selected books prices to be lower soon, so stay tuned!

xoxo,
~jules~