STOCKS CLEARANCE PROMOTION - FREE POSTAGE NATIONWIDE!!


CHECK OUT FULL BOOKLIST PAGE TO SEE CURRENT AVAILABLE READY STOCKS



WHILE STOCKS LAST - SELLING FAST - EMAIL ME AT julesonlinebookstore@gmail.com & GRAB YOUR BOOKS NOW!!

STOCK CLEARANCE PROMOTION : FREE POSTAGE FOR ALL BOOKS!!

Dear all,
I will be due for maternity leave this July - second child - am now trying to CLEAR ALL STOCKS - SO IM GIVING FREE REGISTERED POSTAGE! Only effective for purchases starting today - 17th May 2011!

Most titles are available in 1 copy only - and I will not restock - so grab them while stocks last!

Currently it is hard juggling full-time job + online part time biz + a child, so I cannot imagine how harder it will be with another child, yikes! But since family is always first, as much as I love books, I may not be back in business after this. I have been running this biz just to support my reading habit, earning minimal profit per book sold, then using them to buy my own books - well, after this I will just be a regular at rental bookstores hehe!

Anyway, I will sure update my status here later - MOST IMPORTANTLY NOW, HELP ME CLEAR!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :)